October 28 & 29, 2017
TIME: 10 am - 5 pm
PLACE: 333 Miller Avenue, Suite 3, Mill Valley, CA 94941
COST: At the Door: $290.00
Early Registration by October 21: $250.00
Graduate Students: $200.00
REGISTER: 415.752.7251 or 415.378.3532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a rare opportunity to experience Gestalt Therapy from a highly respected Japanese trainer such as Masa Momotake. He is part of the first generation of practitioners trained in Japan in the late 1970's. He has integrated Gestalt work into the cultural context of Japan in a truly unique way that offers international students an opportunity to experience Gestalt "Asian Style."IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Work with your trans-generational family issues in a single session.
- Use your body symptoms to gain awareness and to heal unfinished business.
- Resolve the "family inherited" issues that are behind your current conflicts.
- Work therapeutically with your family members who are not present or are dead.
- Become more present and aware of your body, emotions, and thoughts.
This weekend will be
80% experiential and 20% theoretical for people interested in training and
personal development. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work
with Masa Momotake on specific issues that you bring to the group as well
as issues that arise for you in the moment.
MOMOTAKE MASATSUGU, M.A., has a unique trans-generational approach to using the Empty Chair technique as well as a background in body therapy, yoga, and other spiritual practices such as Zen. He is loved throughout Japan for his warm personality and Zen like peacefulness. He is now head director of Japanese Association of Gestalt Therapy (JAGT) and the most active Gestalt trainer in Japan.TESTIMONIALS FROM PARTICIPANTS IN THE APRIL 2017 WORKSHOP/TRAINING:
- As days go by, I realize that working with Masa Momotake was of great benefit for moving energy that felt stocked inside of me. Coming back to Gestalt is soothing. Thanks again!
- I enjoyed the workshop so fully and deeply. Masa is a master. He held each person so tenderly and totally without judgment. He made it possible for the magic of Gestalt to emerge. That is, he made it possible for each participant to do their own work and hold it as their own. I am honored to have been there
- Thank you so much for organizing this wonderful event. It was so
nurturing, heart-opening and profound that I am still basking in the afterglow.
- It was amazing to witness every session last week with Mr. MASA! Actually, I would say Master MASA. HIs insight was majestic. He showed us a bigger picture, so much related to everyone. Thank you!