October 20 & 21, 2018
TIME: 10 am - 5 pm
PLACE: 333 Miller Avenue, Suite 3, Mill Valley, CA 94941
COST: At the Door: $290.00
Early Registration by October 13: $250.00
Graduate Students: $200.00
REGISTER: 415.752.7251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back by popular demand, Masa Momotake returns for the fourth year in a row! This year he will demonstrate material from his new book, The Gestalt Path of the Mini-Satori, using gestalt bodytalk, Zen, and a unique ability to focus in on the felt-sense of participants.
- Discover the path of the mini satori inside you.
- Use your body symptoms to gain awareness and to heal unfinished business.
- Trust your own gestalt and the path inside that is always waiting to lead you toward truth.
- Work therapeutically and assist others on the path of the mini satori.
- Sense the wisdom of the moment as it unfolds around you.
This weekend will be
80% experiential and 20% theoretical for people interested in training and
personal development. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work
with Masa Momotake on specific issues that you bring to the group as well
as issues that arise for you in the moment.
MASATSUGU, M.A., has a unique trans-generational approach to using the
Empty Chair technique as well as a background in body therapy, yoga, and other
spiritual practices such as Zen. He is loved throughout Japan for his warm
personality and Zen like peacefulness. He is now head director of Japanese
Association of Gestalt Therapy (JAGT) and the most active Gestalt trainer in
- I enjoyed the workshop so fully and deeply. Masa is a master. He held each person so tenderly and totally without judgment. He made it possible for the magic of Gestalt to emerge. That is, he made it possible for each participant to do their own work and hold it as their own. I am honored to have been there
- Thank you so much for organizing this wonderful event. It was so
nurturing, heart-opening and profound that I am still basking in the afterglow.
- It was amazing to witness every session last week with Mr. MASA! Actually, I would say Master MASA. HIs insight was majestic. He showed us a bigger picture, so much related to everyone. Thank you!