DATES: April 22 & 23, 2017
TIME: 10 am - 5 pm
PLACE: 333 Miller Avenue, Suite 3, Mill Valley, CA 94941
COST: At the Door: $290.00
Early Registration by April 12: $250.00
Grad Students New to the Institute 1st Workshop: $200.00
REGISTER: 415.752.7251 or 415.378.3532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a rare opportunity to experience Gestalt Therapy from a highly respected Japanese trainer such as Masa Momotake. He is part of the first generation of practitioners trained in Japan in the late 1970s. He has integrated Gestalt work into the cultural context of Japan in a truly unique way that offers international students an opportunity to experience Gestalt "Asian Style."
In this workshop you will learn how to:
• Work with your trans-generational family issues in a single session.
• Use your body symptoms to gain awareness and to heal unfinished business.
• Resolve the "family inherited" issues that are behind your current conflicts.
• Work therapeutically with your family members who are not present or dead.
• Become more present and aware of your body, emotions, and thoughts.
This weekend will be 80% experiential and 20% theoretical for people interested in training and personal development. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work with Masa Momotake on specific issues that you bring to the group as well as issues that arise for you in the moment.
Momotake Masatsugu, M.A., has a unique trans-generational approach to using the Empty Chair technique as well as a background in body therapy, yoga, and other spiritual practices, such as Zen. He is loved throughout Japan for his warm personality and Zen like peacefulness. He is now head director of the Japanses Associate of Gestalt Therapy (JAGT) and the most active Gestalt trainer in Japan.